• Andiamo a mangiare!

    Hong Kong Egglets


    I was walking around, like how I normally do to search around for the best food around for you all! Best food for all under $13! My sense of smell led me to a trail of sweet smelling "waffle" like fragrance. As far as I know it, no stalls in Bugis Junction were selling waffles! But it led me here...Hong Kong Egglets!

    I was thinking to myself on weird these thing look like. But despite it's looks, the smell is very fragrant! You can smell it from miles away! They have four different variations of these egglets. They have original flavour, chocolate, cheese and chicken floss. I decided to not get too over ambitious and went for the original instead.

    If you're a waffle fan, you'll enjoy this. Its super crispy on the outside and bouncy and soft on the inside, like your normal waffle. It tastes like waffles too, but these egglets, I can see myself gorging them through my Manchester United football matches!

    Something more of a munchy then your normal meal, as promised, all under $13, a bag costs just $2. The different flavours tend to cost a lot more, but still, everything all under $13!

    Wanna know where to get these egglets! Click the link below!
    Hong Kong Egglets,
    #B1-K13,
    Bugis Junction
















    0 comments:

    Post a Comment